1. SWIFTFOX (http://getswiftfox.com/)
Swiftfox is an optimized build of Mozilla Firefox. Swiftfox has builds for both
AMD and Intel processors and is based on the most cutting edge Firefox source
2. MAXTHON (http://www.maxthon.com/)
Maxthon 3 comes with a browser engine that draws web pages 200% faster than
3. STAINLESS (http://www.stainlessapp.com/)
A multi-process browser for OS X.
Although Stainless started out as a technology demo to showcase our own
multi-processing architecture in response to Google Chrome, we’ve been inspired
by our growing fanbase to forge ahead and craft Stainless into a full-fledged
browser. In fact, Stainless now has features you won’t find in Chrome or in any
4. LUNASCAPE (http://www.lunascape.tv/)
LUNASCAPE is the world’s first and only triple engine browser. It has been
downloaded over 20 million times and it’s available globally in 12 languages.
Try it for yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.
5. KONQUEROR (http://www.konqueror.org/)
At the heart of Konqueror is the KHTML rendering engine supporting the latest
Konqueror can also use Webkit (a KHTML-derived engine now used by Google Chrome
and Apple’s Safari).
6. SLEIPNIR (http://www.fenrir-inc.com/)
Sleipnir is a tabbed web browser developed by Fenrir Inc
7. SEAMONKEY (http://www.seamonkey-project.org/)
Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML
editing made simple—all your Internet needs in one application.
8. FLOCK (http://flock.com/)
The social web browser.
9. OMNIWEB (http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omniweb/)
OmniWeb is a powerful, feature-rich alternative to the standard web browser.
Save time and be more productive by using built-in web shortcuts and unique
drag-and-drop tabbed windows.
10. CAMINO (http://caminobrowser.org/)
Camino is an open source web browser developed with a focus on providing the
best possible experience for Mac OS X users.